Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17439280'>posted</a> on 01/10/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
ive probaly already posted my pics from high school and other things. Either way i don't care. Like i said 90 percent of what i post is true. 10 percent is not. But its up to you to decide. You think this will bury me or something anymore than anything else?

MW? Nice if its who i think it is. I thought me and this MW were buds though. If its who i think it is, we will be having a coversation in face or over the phone.

My tennis, weightlifting,wrestling, baseball, football trophies, medals, etc are all real. Im ten times the athlete now at 40 then i even was in highschool.
Its 3 years after highschool where i started to dominate in most sports at the semi pro and amateur level.

Ill be at the bash, you won't.

Fact is your defensive about certain things because i called you out about things and it upset you because i was correct about who you really are.

Go ahead, because i probaly won't read it now that i have you blocked. I doubt you'll last long enough on sbr anyway without a new ID

I'll be in evansville later training football players if you want to call and verify it with the front desk there.

Ay yeh vip, lets kick it.
Buds? You don't have any buds. That is hysterical. You think those people think you're their "bud"? They laugh at you. Every single one of them think you're as spastic and goofy as the posters here do.

And fatass, you started this thread by lying. You didn't graduate in 1991. You graduated in 1990.

You know it, and I know it.

And one way or another, I will embarrass you. Either here, or back home. I'm pretty sure, your hometown folk don't know about you posting the shit towel.

Oh, they do now. Just wait. Just ask them.

My point in this was to drive you insane, and it's working.

You were NEVER All-State in any sport. When I told MW about you being a "semi-pro" football player, he couldn't stop laughing. This vid will bury you.