Originally posted on 01/08/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
whats eating at me right now, is that miss shari actually has to nerve to claim that i tried to convince people i was gods gift to handicapping.

the one thing i prided myself on while here was that i was humble. i never promised anything, did endzone dances after i win etc....i guess shes trying to push my buttons which she is - haha....what a joke.
Dex, this place is a joke when it comes to trolls, douchebags, etc that come into subforums for no reason at all talking trash, screaming about picks. It's just unfortunate because we're all here for one reason and that's to win money. I just don't understand how people forget that fact and so easily resort to over-competitive, macho bullshit.

I wish you the best and like I said above, I learned a lot from you. I was one of the quiet lurkers for the past 2 years of all of your threads, NCAAF, NBA, NFL, NCAAB, MLB, all of them and all the money management, the system plays, the discipline, the tiny little things that you and LTA always preached about, I really can't thank you more.

I really think any person who actually takes the time to sit, shut up, and learn from some of these threads in this forum whether it's systems, quant modeling, line watching, basic instincts, money management, all of that shit... any person who took the time to learn that stuff, they would be above 52.5% in the long run and that's what it's all about.

Wish you the best buddy.

PS. OKC is the play tomorrow.