Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17419056'>posted</a> on 01/08/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
I really wonder sometimes what's wrong with you. For the 90th time: I CANNOT SHUT OFF YOUR PM'S. IF I BAN YOU, YOU RECEIVE A MSG SAYING IT'S FROM ME WITH A REASON WHY. IF YOUR PMS ARE SHUT OFF OR IF YOU'RE BANNED AND DIDN'T GET THAT MSG... SORRY KID... YOU NEED TO LOOK ELSEWHERE. Seriously, this behaviour isn't normal. But maybe instead of getting so riled up about randoms online that you threaten them via PM you just concentrate on life. It's a bloody Internet forum. Totally not normal behaviour dude.
sorry "kid"? lol - i have posted my picture several times in the past and i am most certainly not a kid. unlike you, i dont hide my looks.

shari - i have seen you get into violent confrontations with members here (just ask and i will post the embarrassing links of people ripping you) and elsewhere, as you get abused by people for how you act. you're a mother and that's kind of a disgrace to get abused by trolls and freaks online but that is who you are. SUPERMOD? you are a complete joke lady. but i definitely expected a response like this from you.

sorry i actually bet real/serious money and am in no mood to get mocked the day after i drop 20units in the National Championship game. I'm so sorry my behavior couldnt have been more in line with your protocol. Yes, when you lose 3 friends in the World Trade Center terrorist attacks then perhaps you will understand why i have such fukin hatred for Harun you idiot.

but thank you for the pep talk. - It is a Comedy Show Central Epic Episode for a Mother/Moderator to tell me that my actions are not normal behavior. You will be an embarrassment to your son when he is old enough to look at how people mock their mother online.

no go strike me with your ever so powerful moderator powers and ban me for life.