Originally posted on 01/06/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
Oh no, sorry blackbox. My contact was about immigration stuff. Nothing to do with BI. If I had a clue who to contact about BI who would be of any help I'd be the first one to start bitching and get all my mommy friends (and pretend their gamblers) to do the same on every social media outlet possible. I just don't know of anyone to contact. Despite what some have insinuated because I work here, have a vagina, etc... I first came to SBR almost 4yrs ago because I gamble. Used to bet quite large sums of money although now it's only like $200 a bet (although after having a kid, that's now huge to me these days). A book went down here in Australia last year... totally regulated country... like many felt as safe having their money there as a bank. I wouldn't wish any of this on anyone. I wish I could fix it but the suggestions I've seen like Let's go get Jon from BI (he doesn't have the cash), a book will bail us out (yes hopefully but it's a big ask), etc just take time I guess. I truly hope every single person gets every cent no matter where it comes from. Too hard to win from books as it is... even though this book ran like the short bus of all books, it's not anyone's fault but theirs. Time for SSLP to fix it. (Again in my useless opinion).
Oh no shari91 your opinion is NOT useless! it is your point of view, and yours is as important as anyones. It is more to do with the source of information by which we form our opinions. I was fortunate with BI- I caught BI with making lies to me--not only that -- in BI"S final stages of their life- Ben had the nerve to call and asked for me to get my friends to join-his voice was shaky-my dear friends would be all over me for misleading them. You see- shit rolls downhill-and MY reputation would have been shot with my real friends. gl shari- just burns me up to see cons get away with murder. gl all here.