Originally posted on 12/31/2012:

"I won from 6000 US dollars to 112851 dollars in 35 days"

So you won 18x your initial deposit in little over a month, on at least 3 games involving the same Ukranian Division 2 team (Arsenal Bila as pointed out in the letter you got from betfair) and you still expect us to believe that it was just luck or good handicapping on your part right ?

The fact that the odds on the Oleksandria game crashed from 1.72 to 1.44 at bet365 (-139 to -228 in US Odds) was just a coincidence I guess, there were price drops at other firms as well but that seems to be the biggest difference in price I can find.

http://www.nowgoal.com/1x2/722266.htm

How about the next game, the one vs Olimpic where the odds crashed from 1.5 to 1.16 on Olimpic (-200 to -625 in US Odds), another coincidence yeah ?

http://www.nowgoal.com/1x2/722279.htm

Of course it could just be that 365 happened to price those games up completely wrongly and had to adjust accordingly - I mean Ukrainian Division 2 games do tend to be high quality affairs that attract all manner of large wagers from joe public (sarcasm warning!)

Now unfortunately it's up to Betfair to try to prove these games are indeed fixed, and I can't blame them for holding your "winnings" until they have investigated it fully - it might be that they can't find anything wrong, and they have to pay you out the ill-gotten gains you have stolen from them/their customers (depending on who was making the offers). One of the matches I know full well is being investigated by an independant panel who work hand in hand with a lot of the major bookmakers to investigate suspicious betting patterns.

But dont you dare come in here and plead the innocent man claiming "my monies was stolen by the evil betting company, please help me so that I can feed my family" etc etc and expect everyone to just believe your bullshit story just because you say it's the truth.

There is a small chance I am wrong about this, and that in fact you are just one of the plucky young gamblers who just so happen to make 106k over the course of a month purely on your knowledge and expertise on lower league soccer which the evil betfair are now trying to steal from you...but I highly doubt it !