Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17254194'>posted</a> on 12/26/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
J7 is walking a fine line, seems like a good guy, but pissing off people in the industry would be a bad idea for him. It'll be interesting to see how this all falls.. BTW appreciate the thought out logical response, lots of people are just making ludicrous statements with nothing to back them up, and then becoming defensive.
I understand where Justin7 is at for sure, he has been the only one on this site for credibility for a long time and personally I really only came here to read his rulings in dispute cases, always found them interesting.

I started posting to see what kind of response I would get to the contradictions posted by the guys running this place, clearly they learned there are people on this board way sharper than them and thus they shut up.

Honestly though it seems like the guys running this place have never taken a business, marketing, or pr class as I could have spun this in a whole different direction than they did.

Their first mistake was having too many people comment on the issue and a few of them destroyed any hope of saving face withing the first day or two, most notably Bill as he tried to deflect blame at every turn even contradicting his own employees only to be proving a liar within a few hours.

If SBR had given myself or others with the same skills all the facts before commenting I guarantee we could have them looking spiffy right now and already have some form of a bailout in place. Sure no way I am getting someone to take on some of the bigger accounts or the bonus fiends who are probably banned from 99% of books for multi accounting but I could get the 30% who are legit taken in a couple days at a decent rollover easy.