Originally posted on 12/24/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
I think we will know something in a few days. There are only a couple big enough to make this happen. If a deal does go down those that have an account at the acquiring book will get the same deal as everyone.
You sicken me-- a feeling shared by most every other poster that has been here over the years. You hide in your bunker after the SBR-created BI bust and let Bill Dozer do damage control. Now you're trying to peddle false hope to posters on Christmas Eve, for a situation you know is long over. What's the end game now--to say how hard you tried to save us but to no avail. Fuk you, end the BS. You made out like a bandit (actually bandit's accomplice), and now you're our potential hero? Did I say Fuk you, if so it bears repeating.

When I play with lesser Books like EZ, Americas Book, Alliance--it's on me if I lose money (funny thing is I didn't!). But when lesser Books like BetIslands and Betonline get to hang a banner here and get a ficticious B rating or better, it's on you. After all, you're the one collecting huge on these lies. By the way, I've always wondered what plunging stock was displayed in the graph of your avatar. I finally figured it out--it's SBR's credibilty that's being shown, because very few things drop that fast.

Merry Christmas, you fukkin thief.