Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17241332'>posted</a> on 12/24/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
usually including something about posters not really caring enough about one another, or really listening about each others life issues....I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.....but clearly your negativity toward SBR began way before the BI issue.
If you weren't paying attention, then why are you trying to marginalize my opinions? I've been participating at SBR 3.5 years longer than you have, and yet you're too self-involved to even wonder if my negative impressions of SBR were formed by legitimately ugly behavior on their part before you even knew this place existed? Maybe you should come up for air more often, everybody loves an eager rooster-sucker, but never one who's too anxious for you to get your nut. I speak from experience, both about the rooster-sucking, and the dark side of SBR.

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
Its not really fair to label those of us whose experiences here have been overwhelmingly positive as simply being "company yes men". I'm sure some of our votes indeed have some built-in loyalty factor. But at the same time I would tend to think yours, as well as a few of your sycophants like Lethal Weapons there, clearly are swayed by some of the negativity you all have been carrying around toward SBR for some time now. That door has to swing both ways, pal.
There's one big difference Opie, my negativity hasn't been bought and paid for. You admitted in post #96 that yours has. That's why your participation was so laughable, because you did nothing unpredictable and only reinforced the obvious desperation SBR has to mitigate this issue. I'll say it again, you only proved you're too stupid to analyze the situation before you jump in with more of your patented Texas bromance with SBR John.