Originally posted on 12/23/2012:

Honestly, people are all over Peyton's dick this year. They haven't beaten anyone to good this year. The great teams they have played this year are Atlanta, Houston, New England, & Baltimore (1-3 against those teams).

The average or a little above average teams they've played this year have been Steelers, Saints, Bengals, and if you want to throw in San Diego then sure. So out of those 5 games (Chargers twice) they were home against Steelers and Saints and obviously San Diego once. Besides that, they play in the worst division in football easily. Other teams they've played include Chiefs twice, Oakland twice, Cleveland, Tampa Bay, & Carolina. I understand it's hard to get wins in the NFL but, let's be honest. Not that hard of a schedule to be all over Peyton like he's beating elite teams. Like I stated before, he's played 4 Elite teams and they're 1-3 against them. I'm impressed with what he's doing and what Denver has been doing this year but, I want to see what he does in the playoffs.