Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17231024'>posted</a> on 12/23/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
You are the one being an idiot, you scum. Do I think he can beat Jones? YES. Do I think he can beat Jones more than 50% of the time? NO. Show me where I said otherwise, you SCUM. You are a dumb piece of sh1t, just leave this forum, you annoying fuhk -- you are completely retarded for even thinking I would think that--- nobody can beat Jon Jones more than 50% of the time, Jon Jones name does not need to be included when discussing 205ers, he is way ahead of the rest of the bunch.

you have to be a real idiot to be arguing with ME over what I mean/feel/think... "oh no, you are wrong, that is not how you feel. this is how you feel..." just so stupid and annoying, jesus...
Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
Glover on the other hand is 32 years old and has never fought anyone close to even top 10. Is he ahead of Jones, Machida, Henderson, Shogun, Guss, Rashad, Davis? Can he wrestle with some of those guys? Where is his cardio in comparison to some of those guys? We don't fully know, but to me those are the questions I have. I don't view him as being even close to top 5.
glover can beat everyone you just mentioned.
Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
Anyone can beat anyone in MMA. Thanks for the lesson though.
all those guys, I meant he would beat them a majority of the time if they fought. You are really a stupid person, I almost didn't respond.
This is just getting sad.

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunRua View Post
Dude, if someone is saying you said something you didn't then there's 2 possibilities;

1/ They misinterpreted what you said
2/ They are trying to start an argument

Since nothing is more fruitless and childish than arguing with strangers on the internet, all you can do in this situation is calmly reiterate your point, and if that doesn't get you anywhere disengage from conversation with that person. You are coming across as very angry.... There are times in life to get angry and emotional, ask yourself is this one of them?
Oh he said these things. There's a blue arrow next to the quote which links to the original post, check it out for yourself.