Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17224804'>posted</a> on 12/22/2012:

i was in contact w/ j7 a few days ago in regards to sbr simultaneously stiff players out of millions by turning BI from B to F, while at the same time sneakily upgrade wagerweb from D to C (knowing full well they are as much if not more than Bet Island to pull a heist of this type); his resignation is more in conjunction that he does not want to be involved in the currnet downward obv spiral that sbr is in rather than this single BI case alone.

in my heart, i still believe he has more integrity than rest of sbr staff. and I am glad he's following his conscience and integrity on this path. i wish him luck post-sbr debacle, i know putting a project that you're so involved aside can be difficult, but what pt is there to continue w/ the project when results have been proven infeasible?

as far your current case load goes, just make any dispute w/sbr ranking c or above as book is in the right, then make rest as player is in the right. that's as far as lou/dozer/shari/john will ever take it anyways.