Originally posted on 12/22/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
You are a true POS and probably a terrible father. Under your logic we should just make child rape legal because laws against it aren't preventing child rape 100% of the time. I partly blame people like you who have their heads buried in their ass so far that they can't see the simple relationship between the availability of guns and these types of tragedies.

The same day as Sandy Hook there was a guy in China who used a knife to stab 22 children. Guess what dipshit? NONE OF THEM DIED.
First off I'm father of the year material pal

Now let me try to see if you can put up a coherent statement about the facts of what happened and not just a pie in the sky hypothetical. You say you want common sense gun laws yet you offer no tangible examples except name calling.

1- The weapon used at Sandy Hook elementary would NOT have been illegal even under the expired assault weapon ban from 1994

2- Even if he used 10 or 30 round magazines in the shooting the facts are that he shot victims upwards of 5-11 times each....do the math with 26 victims thats well over 100 rounds fired so guess what HE HAD TO RELOAD TO DO THIS so the capacity of each cycle of fire means nothing in the end.

3- You agree we want background checks and/or waiting period on all weapons, handgun or rifle....his mother purchased the weapons, not Adam, and owned them all for years so this law doesnt stop the tragedy either. (Im for the law but making the point again that its not laws, its the individuals effort)

4- Adam Lanza attempted to buy a weapon days before the shooting, he was denied by the store owner so he needed to steal the weapons...the laws worked as is, he chose to break them.

5- Lets say Miss Lanza had kept them in a safe, with a gunlock on each, or hid the ammunition separate from the weapons. Guess what? he brutally murdered her first which means he would have simply killed her, used her keys and unlocked them, located rounds, then continued on to the school to do his intent.

So you see, no matter what law you write or choose to enforce or be laxed with, if Adam wanted to murder those 26 people that day he would have...period. The millions of law abiding gun owners did not murder the, Adam did....the NRA did not murder them, Adam did.