Originally posted on 12/22/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
I wouldn't reply to those comments and then there's a ton of piling on afterwards. Who can post the best insult.
Not at all - there are a lot of legitimate questions here. SBR's whole business is integrity. In no particlular order, here are the top 10 things I have seen that if I were a legitimate watchdog, I would be trying to get out front of.

1. A list was posted yesterday of all the players who got stiffed and divided them into three categories. Two of the three categories, which accounted for about half of the 1.5 mil, we're called Agent SBR and SBRMODS2. I fell into the SBRMODS 2 category and I assure you I am not an SBR Mod.

2. I would think this list would have somehow resulted in calculating money paid by BI to SBR so SBR quite clearly would be accutely aware of the financial situation.

3. SBR clearly got a lot of revenue from BI. There was a link to an office party that was "sponsered' by BI. Did they turn a blind eye to this #sellouts?

4. There was a video of Jon/SSLP with three guys driving to whore house with SSLP brandishing a gun saying SBR Coke, SBR I'm going to get AIDS, SBR suck my...SBR did address this by saying that it was Jon and a bunch of "posters" in Costa Rica. That'a a bit of a catch-22 because it seems odd that a bunch of poster including Jon would randomly decide to get together in Costa Rica but even if it's true, how the hell do you give something run by that clown a B rating, even if he's not the owner?

5. They keep saying Jon/SSLP wasn't an owner when there is are multiple old posts saying Jon/SSLP is an owner. Justin7 in one post said "I know Jon, the owner of Bet Islands...I've known him for several years..."

6. They waited until it was done before they lowered the rating even though it seems impossible that they would not have known the business was in big trouble as a going concern.

7. SBR received a ton of complaints and did nothing but say they say they are going to pay you. I think it's clear to see that SBR knew they weren't unless something significant changed.

8. This one might just be me, but they SBR seemed to consicously try to bring up other issues to draw attention away from the BI boondoggle. They started a thread trashing Covers, for instance, and happened to upgrade another book on the same day they downgraded BI, usually rating changes have a good chunk of time between them.

9. Who is the owner if it's not Jon? I don't like to judge but I don't think Mr. Inky who gives himself a nickname meaning successful salesperson has the money to back a book of this size. If Jon was the owner, with thier marketing strategy, it's nothing more than a Ponzi scheme with SBR as an accomplice. If he's not, and it's not one of the guys that got charged by the feds as is another theory on here, who is it?

10. I realize hindsight is 20/20, but now that I know what they have known about BI all along, how is Bet Islands a B compared to some other clearly more superior and reliable books have lower ratings. I makes the rating system seem like a joke.