Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17202144'>posted</a> on 12/20/2012:

i recently got chucked from my hospital job so now i am working as a driver helper for the holiday season. gambling profits have been slim since baseball season ended so i need the spending money and also i do not want to have a long break of unemployment on my resume.

anyway this job has been quite the experience

the first day on the job the driver and i went to a chinese place for lunch. he ordered some $10 meal and i brought lunch i made at home (+EV). cole cuts sandwich on a bagel. anyway the driver only finished half of his meal so as he was walking to throw it out i considered asking him if i could finish it for him but i decided not to embarrass myself or possibly get sick in case he had germs.

also when we were driving in the truck yesterday i had some bad gas from the chili my mom made last night and i was letting it rip. so i farted and the driver asked me if i shit myself. of course i told him "no but i did fart". he goes "SON OF A BITCH!" and then pulls over on the side of the shoulder and opens driver and passenger side doors to air the truck out. he says that it is not funny and if i do it again he will drop me off there and i had to walk home. i told him "i will fart whenever i want to" but i did not fart again after that.

so that same day we were delivering packages and i guess he said if we do not finish by a certain time we would get in trouble with the boss. guy seemed like a bullshit artist so no idea if he was being honest so he said i had to run back and forth to the house while carrying the packages. guys i used to be real athletic in high school when i played 4 years of varsity football but have fallen off since then. i was running in my construction boots while carrying the packages when i took a bad step over a curb or a pothole and twisted my knee. now whenever i walk up stairs it really hurts. i dont think i can go back to work but the job ends on dec 28th anyway. i am still considering my options about what to do about my knee.

anyway here are some pics. i think i look like a stud in the UPS gear and so far i have sent some picture text messages to broads saying "what can brown do for you". guys that pickup line was realslimshady's idea, he is a real pro with the ladies so i used it.

guys check out the fuking blowout i think i look like billy baldwin again, somebody post the billy baldwin pic for comparison purposes