Originally posted on 12/19/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
Where did I vouch for him? I said I knew him and his prior affiliation with BP (and that I didn't think he had anything to do with EZ or 7red), and I played at BI. I also said some of their business practices were not sustainable.

You clearly vouched for him and you can see your quote all over these BI related threads. Not that you have any pull in this industry, but I find it kind of ironic you mention BP. He was let go from BP and JustBet and stole both databases to start the BI skin with Jazz. You already understood his sorted history yet you vouched for him anyway. You were specifically told in the past about his nature, yet you and SBR turned your backs to it. The SBR manifesto related to scam books stinks of BI, yet SBR decided to turn a blind eye to its own reality. John, Bill, yourself and others hyper inflated the rating on a untested book ran by SSLP to profit from it. In addition, you covered up the fact he had another skin running with losers at EZ. A book that should be on the hook for providing a home for BI. You and the gang cant have it both ways hot shot. Jon actually won by scamming the so called authorities of offshore wagering. Congrats SSLP. Sucks for all the people left behind with empty pockets especially since the so called experts were warned a long time ago.