Originally posted on 12/19/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
no mvanja. i had a 1k future bet on miami last year at +200 that everyone seems to forget and i cleaned up in the playoffs last year. i never had a losing season in the nba including the playoffs in my whole gambling career. i will always go on bad runs in nba. it doesn't matter to me. then i will go on great runs. gambling nba is a game of runs just like the nba itself. nfl is a different story. i don't expect to make money on that and i do pretty much lose every year and i lost a 2000 bet on the superbowl on the Pats and yeah i took a couple months off after that loss.

i will always be the most hated guy here at sbr. i will always be the villain here. but in the end i always win in this sport. keep an eye on the lakers thread i created and watch what happens come playoff time when everyone is wishing they hadn't commented in that thread the same way they did with all those miami threads the past 2 years.
Poster "mvanja"

Goat is full of shit. He lost 15k in the nfl playoffs last year, i believe the saints were his first loss, idk, then he tried to double it on the pats, with his usual arrogant "you guys know nothing about the NFL" and lost. Then, he said he was going to add up his NBA thread, which poster chargers did, and he was down another few thousand, Goat said that chargers was lying, then chargers posted every goat milk bet in the thread and he was down huge. After that, Goat Milk left until the threads stopped getting bumped, and came back as poster PR9 or some ghost, i forget the exact name. Some of his forum friends confirmed that they thought goat was ghosting as this account too.

He has lost more money than anyone since he's been here, he refuses to acknowledge any of it because this little forum ego he's created for himself. He is by far the worst football capper on the site bar none. Just atrocious.

The reason we all dislike him is because he's so arrogant, talks himself up so much, and everytime he gets proven wrong, he brings up how 3 years ago he won a futures bet so he "knows basketball" He got proven wrong 20 times in his lakers thread alone, not about the lakers but other basketball discussion with poster no coincidences and bigdofa or something, and everytime he responded with the above line about how nobody knows anything and he knows basketball becuase 3 years ago he won a future bet. Im guessing he's referring to something in 2010 when he first joined. All the while never actually acknowledging when he's wrong. Never seen anything like it.