Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17179196'>posted</a> on 12/19/2012:

Plays for tomorrow:

North Carolina -5
Murray State -3
Tennessee-Martin -1 (-120)

Murray State is an awesome team guys. Mark my words they will be around in March. Watched their whole game against Evansville, and they were down like, 8-10 or something in the first half. Its almost like their players said "enough of this BS" and they just went on a RUN. When they put their mind to it, they will lock down defensively and just FIND ways to put in the hoop. Ed Daniel is a beast on the offensive glass, and we all know about Canaan. I kinda think this team is pissed off thats the vibe I'm getting when I watch their games. I think Arkansas State is too small of a dog here, take Murray -3.

UNC -5.

"But, but GWills! Thats such a square play! UNC is on the road, don't you like Texas +5 here??"

Texas sucks.

"But UNC will be rattled in a tough environment!"

Have you ever been to the Erwin Events Center? I have. Shizziest hoop atmosphere in college ball (students home for break too).

"But UNC got blown out on the road to Indiana! GWills, I dunno?!?!?"

Texas can't score. They literally can't score. They're so bad against any decent team. I have watched many games of this team this year and they will just simply not be able to keep up with UNC. In my opinion, if you are on Texas you're crazy. Unless they show me something different, I will not have money on them all year. They are SOOOOOOOOO bad.

"But GWills! They look to be a tough defensive team at home!!"

Won't matter against an offense like UNC's.

For Tennessee Martin it is just too blah teams. Surprised they are only -1.5. I bought it down to -1 and like that edge since they're at home.

GL guys. Tried to make this post a little interesting, hah.