Originally posted on 12/14/2012:

This remains a red letter day for me in my sports betting history.

I had just started, with ESB, in early 1995 after seeing their ad in the DRF.

Nov 11th stands out though as it was my first BIG winning day and truly could have been for many others, see if you guys remember these particular games anyway.

1)Northwestern -8 1/2, They win 31-20 over Iowa as Ismaeli returns a fumble like 60 yards to go up 11 in the waning minutes of the game

2)Ohio St -17 1/2 vs Illinois, Eddie George rushes for 300+ yards as the Buckeyes crush Illinois 41-3

3)Nebraska -25 vs Kansas, Big Red roll that day, ALSO 41-3

4)Kansas St -20 1/2 vs Iowa St, K-St crushes Iowa St 49-7

and to close that day...

5)Florida -20 at South Carolina, remember getting home from my shift at TGI Fridays and seeing Spurrier say "sorry about the score" to the sideline reporter as the game ended, Florida CRUSHED USC 63-7!

I won a 5 team parley for 500 bux, at 20/1.

Wanted to add MSU that day (but decided against it) at -1 vs Indiana, they cruised 31-13!

Truly a day i will never forget!! Kind of like Nov 5th 1955 in Back to the Future....The planets were aligned right that day for sure.

You guys ever have days you remember details so well from? That time in my life was just perfect, if i could go back to one day, i'd probably pick this one, not just because of the win, i had my life in perfect order that day in every area you could imagine!