Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

UFC on FX 6 : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 12/14/2012:

ha yeah Anik, Im sure Aldo has been watchin these prelims and is really worried about Chad KO'ing Cody and this dude who cleans Benson's gym

ranshenghy
    ranshenghy's Avatar Become A Pro!

The real village of Boot

The tiny village of Boot in Eskdale, Cumbria[/quote]
    Living two doors away sacs hermes boutique from the notorious taxi rank where Derrick Bird's shootings first became public, you can understand why I would want to get away from it Louis vuitton pas cher all. What might surprise you is that my partner and I headed for the village of Boot.
    Boot is where Bird ended his shooting spree by taking his own life but for all its bad connotations it is still one of the most beautiful spots in the country. Indeed, any visitors to our Whitehaven home are always treated to Boot and the 'lost' valley of Eskdale. It's not really lost of course. It's south of Whitehaven on the A595, turn left and it's 20 minutes down a winding country lane. But few Lake District tourists visit this corner as it has no lake and is on the far western edge of the national park.
    The best way to get into Eskdale is to drive onto Ravenglass and catch the Ratty - our very own steam train first used in the late 19th century to transport iron ore from the mines in Eskdale. Half an hour later you arrive at Dalegarth station next to Boot in a world of tranquility mens ugg boots where you're more likely to see a deer, red squirrel or buzzard than you are another tourist.
    A tourist postcard for the village of Boot dating from the 1920s[/quote]
    Given the solitude Heritage Trust and retains a rustic charm. Dave King, the miller, lives next to the mill and must have the best job in the world! He's usually there to show people around but if not you can wander round yourself and leave any money for the souvenirs in an honesty pot by the door. Stanley the mill's cat is usually 'on guard'! It's not always clear where the mill ends and the mill garden starts but an icecream in the garden on the banks of Whillan Beck is a nice way to end the day before heading home on the Ratty.