Originally posted on 12/14/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
CBS trying to save face, the man they proclaimed dead in the school hours ago, they just showed being taken into police custody. They also said that the police never gave an official name of the shooter, yet no official redactions.

If they had came out and said, this is unverified, but being reported that.... then thats fine, but when they state it as if it is fact.....
Media's a joke folks.
Police never gave an official name of the shooter yet they report one??? Seriously I keep imagining it was one of you guys. Specifically any of the posters on my Facebook list. It's beyond horrific that this happened at all but do we really need to make it worse as a society by braying for blood? We feed into this crap because we want and expect info immediately. Instead of just going to a church and lighting a candle or saying a prayer or grabbing our kids and smothering them with kisses like our parents would've done, many of us bray for blood now and then do those things. When we don't get immediate info we cry conspiracy or incompetence, no matter what the situation. Between this and the China incident today it's starting to make me feel really sick now.

RIP angels, big and small. And be kind to each other everyone. Probably too hard to do on a little internet forum every day but maybe at least let's try in our real lives. For the grace of God go all of us and our children. xo