Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17117626'>posted</a> on 12/14/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
It is just not right. On 2 fronts.

It is just such poor customer service. We give them our money and they hold it, I think we deserve answers to reasonable questions in a reasonable time frame. they have processor problems, ok. But be up front with us. And under no circumstances should you ignore your customers.

It is also not right of SBR. Betislands has a banner at the top of this page. That is sbrs way of telling us that it is ok to play there. How a bout a vote of confidence, or any other form of an update. And if you are looking into it and need more time, then say that too! But say something.
Their handling of the situation is giving people reason to worry..if it were my business i would maintain a presence in the threads, even just an occasional statement assuring people their funds were safe, and i certainly wouldn't have my staff telling clients that i was on vacation. I know Jon is probably in a tough position assuming what they are saying is true and the problems are preocessor related, nobody wants to sit around and get insulted all day in the forums and in emails, but i dont think ignoring emails and phone calls is a sign of good leadership. I talked to Jon one time on the phone and he really came across as a very nice likeable guy, he probably is a good guy, but im disappointed with betislands and his handling of all this.