Originally posted on 12/13/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
Another example of his extremely strange obsession with this forum... He literally took the time to look at all of goodfellas' posts...

What do you guys think this guys deal is? Autistic dude who gets goverment money, has no friends, stays home all day obsessing over shit on the internet? Has anybody here taken psych classes that can shed better light? He really is an interesting character, I wanna figure him out.
Defact is a 154 lb shemale with a hardon for manlets, and trained in the martial art of powerlifting. Accuses other people of trolling in a transparent effort to deflect attention from himself being a trolling freak, so much so that he's virtually admitted to being the ghost account Adam Bowden.

Describes BJ Penn as a manlet, then makes the mistake of posting a picture of himself wearing a sideways cap which comes from that bodybuilding forum, where his stats are listed as 153 or 157 lb, I can't remember. He's a little bitch who gets bullied on this forum by a bunch of men whose avs are pictures of themselves squatting in profile while wearing hot pants. So finds a home here, an unmoderated forum where he can pose as an elite fighter and gambler, and literally force people to be his captive audience.

DFC, given that you consider everyone else's stakes air bets, with your bet sizes, knowledge and experience shouldn't you be pro by now? I've seen you admit that your not pro - but the question is why?

I have never seen a poster like you, and am amazed you exist, and think you could only be encouraged on this forum.

Most people who make their living off gambling don't do so by betting on combat sports. I presume this is because they don't want to be restricted to 1 market and also the small stake limits as compared to football/soccer/racing. I really don't know much about Fight Ghost or Ghost Kid, except being aware that he's quite knowledge about the books.