Originally posted on 12/12/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
and how will you be doing this?? I been trying to contact Jon for past two weeks to do this since he said they can do this for me before I had money in my account.. well, nobody in csr @ betislands are not aware of this and they don't know how to do it.. and Jon is not in the office at all..so almost impossible to do this.

just for a heads up guys.. I will not say who and which book.. but I have good contact at another Costa Rica book.. according to him(he met Jon before and his friends know him very well), Jon is very stand up guy but betislands never had huge financial back up. However, betislands had very good reputation and ezstreet have very good financial back up with bad reputation. So they merged together and things are not working out. And believe it or not, this person I spoke to told me that Jon is looking to take some break from sports betting scene due to the fact that things are not working out like the way he pictured when they merged with ez. Like I said, this is coming from guy I know who lives in Costa Rica and working @ other book.. you guys don't have to believe this but I am starting to believe what this guy told me.
I know which guey you're talking about and that guey runs a bubble gum shop and was the same guey that told people to promote his book in their avatars for a free play