Originally posted on 12/07/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
another homer speaks out... shit around here is so stale it hurts...

outside of the homer shit, doing well, goat...gl the rest of the season
buddy, the fact that I'm from South Florida doesn't mean I don't know my basketball. I understand that the media perception and a lot of the truth of the matter is that there are a lot of bandwagon fans in Miami that just jumped onboard once Lebron and bosh came here. If you're not from here and you don't know basketball, I understand why its so hard to think that its just MAYBE possible that there are legitimate heat fans who actually are impartial. Just becuase I think that they are the best, most talented team in the league doesn't automatically make me a "homer" if its true. you want to debate me on those facts about the heat, thats fine. theres plenty of room for debate and i invite discussion. but to say i dont know what I'm talking about simply because of where I'm from just shows the ineptitudes and irrationalities of the typical hater mentality. If i were from chicago 20 years ago, and thought the same way about the Bulls, would i still be a homer - or just someone who doesn't want to bet against the best team in the nba?

regardless, i still don't get the fascination with ridiculing someone for NOT betting against a team. Who cares who he bets on, that's like me pissing and moaning to you for not betting the Wizards when the price is right. WTF is the matter with you I can't believe you didn't bet the Wiz at home vs the heat the other night, such great value!?! You didn't pull the trigger on the wiz +10? you must be an idiot then.