Originally posted on 12/06/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
wow your an idiot. I dont think your supposed to buy points and post them on this thread. If that was the case i would post ridiculous lines every play on here
Quote Originally Posted by Ron29301 View Post
Who?

While this isnt my thread, i try to help dchecks a bit. Before this turns into a issues, let me address a few things.
1) this is based on the honor method. Just be straight...we are all on the same side and that is AGAINST the books
2) If you see an issue or have a question, ask nicely. As said in Roadhouse "BE NICE" no need to make enemies here

Hatersgonnahate - name withstanding, Ron29301 has been straight about his record and his posted lines. I think he is just doing full disclosure that his book allows point selling. I can personally attest that when i see his post, and i tail, I have had NO PROBLEM getting that line (meaning it is the line available, without buying/selling points). So, basically, when people sell or buy points, yes they create a new "artificial" however Ron's lines are not the case. If you want, you can go back and check all the posts he has and can clearly see his lines are legit.

Again, just want to address this issue before it becomes a problem. As always keep grinding and thanks for posting guys!

And a big shout out to Dchecks.