Originally posted on 12/07/2012:

Stay focused. Long season. Keep grinding.

0-1 Today in the NBA -2.5Units

NBA YTD 89-61-7 (+35.81 Units) 59.3%

(NBA ATS/ML 67-46-4 YTD) 59.3%

(NBA totals 22-15-3 YTD) 59.5%

All time SBR Picks
Tennis 31-25-4 (+17.16 Units)
Rugby Union 7-7
(+2.97 Units)
Rugby Sevens 14-12-1 (+0.62 Units)
MLB 4-1
MMA 2-0

Above record based on picks posted at SBR forum.

**All m/l picks are almost always dogs. I will hardly ever play a favorite at the m/l and if I do it is no worse than -115.

________________________________________ ________________________________________ __________________________
Would everyone please stop responding to Daimo-Sausage and put this guy on ignore if he bothers you. Personally I don't care what he says. The guy is a 20 year Korean kid with an oversized head who lives in Michigan and works part-time in his parents nail salon. Apparently he only bets in betpoints as he is a notoriously bad sports bettor who only bets dogs, hits about 25-35% of the time on his SCS plays and thinks this somehow makes him sharp? I am not interested in in engaging him in any form of banter (I have tried in the past) as he deals only in propaganda and lies, cannot be reasoned with. At the end of the day he is just a kid who is very angry and probably has a tough life in the real world. Please don't clutter up this thread with reply's to his idiocy. it just "pours fuel on the fire". Why lower yourself to his level?