Originally posted on 12/06/2012:

Guys,

I would like to apologize for the delay some of you are going through , not being able to send checks is more of a headache for us than for anyone else since we have to deal with the limitations we have with person2person methods such as ** and **.

Again I understand this is not a norm for us , and most of you are growing impatient but we have always paid and will always pay our clients this is just a banking hurdle that we must deal with and we are trying to do our best by offering clients an alternative payment method.

The staff is doing their best to deal with this scenario so am I , people ARE getting paid just not as fast as we usually pay.

I am confident our checks will be back in 2 to 3 weeks and all will back to normal.

Consipracy theories and extremist posts dont change that , we are a business and just like every other business we suffer unexpected scenarios and we try and do what we can to smoothen the blow for our customers.

My posting has become limited , due to the fact that it aggravates me to see how some of you praise betislands and soon as the non deposit freeplays stop so does the praise. And whenever a customer has an issue they decide to come on SBR and magnify it by insulting me and Betislands.

I have always treated every single poster on this board and every single client with respect and will continue to do so.

My deepest apologies to everyone that is suffering a delay due to the checks , you can rest assured you will get paid and that we are indeed working around the clock to bring that payment method back.

Cheers

Jon