Originally posted on 12/03/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by sunzal View Post
It's unreal the crap you guys give SEC considering he's the one in this forum day after day posting picks...unreal...it was about a year ago now that IC threads were getting thousands and thousands of views and people were saying he's Billy Walters....now he's cold as ice and he's a fraud and somehow that's SEC's fault.....you are all a bunch of whiny babies....he's won a lot since he's been tracked on here...and I love it now that he's had his losing streak cuz now I'm jumping aboard...the numbers will even out....it's just pathetic that people get all pissed about losing and then have to come on here and throw their temper tantrums and blame IC and SEC....it's your money and it's your picks- you can't blame anyone but yourself...IC never lied about his record like many others....GROW UP PEOPLE---man it was so much nicer around here when G was on his vacation
Well said sunzal.

One can only assume there is some very young naive people who post on this forum. They have a lot to learn about betting.

As I said on a previous thread, the 2 main reasons why punters lose are 1) Poor money management 2) constantly changing strategies

For some reason guys on this forum think its all about jumping on "streaks" at the right time. No wonder Doc's markets their cappers that way. They see you coming a mile away. Its the quickest way to the poor house.

Research some cappers, find some who are strong in a particular sport long-term with proven records, and then set your bank and unit size for each capper allowing for the inevitable big drawdowns - then bet and STFU.

All this emotion and riding every single play every single day, clearly indicates you are betting far too much than you should.