Originally posted on 12/01/2012:

Lets switch the specific details around a bit, but leave the key points and circumstances completely the same.

I am a freqeunt depositor and place a $5 bet on a bad line 2 years ago that I win. In the subsequent 2 years I run up a roll of $100k. I attempt to cash out $75k today, only to be told by the SB that I not only won't be paid my $75k, but that I now owe the book a balance of $25k and will have a hit squad sent to "take care" of me and my family unless I pay the $25k. Yes, it's the exact same situation.

If SBR claims this situation is any different, than you are stating that your assumptions of the players intentions as well as the dollar amount is what factored in to your 'ruling'. And if that's the case, then that's just sickening.

All I keep hearing is that OP just needs to be happy that he got what he got, and "probably" wouldn't have made subsequent bets despite the fact that he made max deposits every day since he created an account. This is beyond ridiculous.

At the very least you have an A+ book threatening customers lives repeatedly and SBR maintaining their A+ rating. This is a joke.