Originally posted on 11/30/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
i just proved it with facts. what is this 9-1 at home 4 days rest doesn't mean anything. If Saints players were tired why did they shut down Ryan and ATL offense? No one was tired.

AtL lost nearly every statistical category. I'm sure Falcons backers accounted for Drew Brees throwing 5 picks.

I'm the one on this site that told everyone the Falcons were gonna win that division and be one of the best teams in the NFC this year and hardly anyone thought so on this site now everyone is jumping on the bandwagon and I'm letting you know this team the way it's set up will not go far in the playoffs.
Right ---it's not a question of being on the bandwagon --it's your stupid comment that NO was the right side & that 7/10 times in that situation they cover.To top it off you knew what the right side was didn't bet it---BECAUSE???

Could it be that Brees threw 5 picks because they were behind from the get go & because they were on the field so much more than Atl's offence & were tired in the 2nd half? If you really believe playing on the road on short rest had no impact on the saints -there really isn't anything to talk about.