Originally posted on 11/27/2012:

daimoshokage has entered the roomspankie: daimo daimo daimospankie: you're a free man?daimoshokage: not yet.. 8 more hours cant wait just jerking offdaimoshokage: spankie are you a ghost?spankie: nospankie: i am not a ghost.daimoshokage: looks like itspankie: -100000spankie: how so sir?daimoshokage: just a hunch spankie are yo really lookin that hot??spankie: well if you'd go mad brahdaimoshokage: lol spankie cmon pm a picspankie: i will do in feb sir.daimoshokage: who is J**** M*****???spankie: but i did look at the site before i joined for a few monthsdaimoshokage: that thread is deleted.. when i first saw it i thought what a cool guyspankie: jason!daimoshokage: who the fukk is he?? loool you fukks i will get banned everyone if it will not stop sbr is all i have its hard to attract men at other forumsspankie: some clown**!daimoshokage: cant figure it out**damn i really hope it doesnt damaged my image that muchspankie: private investigator he got you buried daimodaimoshokage: looks like a real person.. canuck got banned from it..spankie: canuck was the jason martyrdaimoshokage: i see that pos almost got me damnspankie: like william wallacedaimoshokage: canuck is an sherlock though.. posting personal info and shit even he is right fukk him sbr is all i have the only place where i can hammer people motherfukkerdaimoshokage: guy should be rewarded for life..spankie: he loves the forum anyways! and he loves to bury your ass daimoDeuce: you got buriedDeuce: bad beat thoughdaimoshokage: yes but i can take it planning to go pro anyways so it doesnt matter ??? but i fukkin have to wait a year again now fukkin roxxy buried me with his stupid soccer betsDeuce: shouldn't have gone that farspankie: trudaimoshokage: why i got buried? and if so i come back as a ghost techn9 or something and then i will bury roxxy and canuckspankie: daimo roxxy and canuck buried u pretty hard palDeuce: Why did you get banned?daimoshokage: canuck is the idiot who posted that shit dont know where he got my personal info from i really like that pos he is a good lookin guy if he wasnt such a rat.... would like to hang around with a guy like himDeuce: Canuck steamrolled youdaimoshokage: got banned from a racist jokes thread what a joke mods here are sharp but they wont do that again we have an agreement now yesssss you will see i never get banned again no matter what i postDeuce: shoved his rooster in your keisterdaimoshokage: lol i wishdaimoshokage: deuce why are you so nice?Deuce: cause manDeuce: I like my sbr brethrenspankie: should i order 5 sbr pizzasDeuce: Yesspankie: and get really fat i like fat dudesdaimoshokage: are you a tire changer?Deuce: extra baconspankie: extra baconnnDeuce: no I work for a temp agencyDeuce: in Providence, NJspankie: daimo im an underwear modeldaimoshokage:if true congrats it's a decent job.. dont deny it for crying out loud i like it when i finish school i hope i can get a job like that too calvin klein is my favspankie: deuce how far is that from mt laurel paldaimoshokage: i hope deuce and bronxer are gay luv emspankie: i cant find a providence NJspankie: r u lying to me deucespankie: :/Deuce: 60 miles Spankiespankie: ospankie: ill be there fridayDeuce: Cool brospankie: rooting whoresDeuce: We should meet up with Jasonspankie: okdaimoshokage: you 2 can meet me at a gay party if you really like your arse is mine spankieDeuce: break out boots off in his assholedaimoshokage: who the fukk is jason?? just kidding but shhhhhhspankie: daimo do u want to come??spankie: im going to get cakespankie: n ice cream on my naked chestdaimoshokage: hell yeah.. im into gay shitDeuce: You want to fukk jjgold in the ass??daimoshokage: you 2 can have all the fun but to be honest i would if i could*Deuce: I remember seeing that thread of yoursdaimoshokage: bump it deuce and i will fukkin bury you you know you cant talk about your real feelings at sbr guys are like crowsdaimoshokage: i dont have a thread like that you fukk but i love JJ the only real cool guy here i think the story about his 2.5 rooster is just a fairytaledaimoshokage: i do gay shit threads but not at sbrDeuce: I am going to sleepDeuce: fukk offspankie: loool