Originally posted on 11/24/2012:

PLAY 28: Lakers -1.5 -110 Risk $110

PLAY 29: Lakers -125 ML Risk $250

PLAY 30: Lakers -8 +271 Risk $25

I will be stunned if the Lakers lose 2 games to Dallas without Dirk. I would also be surprised if Dantoni doesn't get Gasol and Howard more involved tonight. Bryant will make sure Gasol gets involved for sure.

I don't have time to write out my complete thoughts on this matchup, as I have to go cook dinner now, but the Lakers have too many advantages here for me to ignore basically a pick em line. Mayo and Kaman are the two best players on the Mavs right now and both of those positions will be defended well tonight by Howard and Bryant/Artest. Artest will definitely switch onto Mayo for large portions of this game. Marion has been known to defend Bryant well in the past but I highly doubt Marion is at full strength. When you're relying on a washed up Vince Carter to be the third scorer on your team, there's definitely something wrong with that picture. Gasol can shoot over the top of Brand all day. The Mavs have some very solid PGs who can definitely break down LAs defense at times but Moore is still proving himself in LAs system and he knows he can't afford to take any nights off even if this is LAs 4th game in 5 nights.