Originally posted on 11/22/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
very nicely said need more posters like this guy and weed out the ttwarriors to me its all about being real sometimes that might be calling someone out or checking themselves. well done allabout
just being real. there are a lot of young kids on here that really dont know how to appreciate the important things things in life. they think its cool to drive around in a 60000 car go out and party every night but yet have nothing in the bank or they dont ever see their children and will give you every excuse in the book as to why they cant see their children, but yet let that chick call and wanna go party they will be out in a minute.

i know about that i lived that life but i never made any excuses i ALWAYS saw my children, they were 1st, 2nd, and 3rd everything else came after they went to bed and was done before they got up in the morning. im not proud of the things that i have done but if a young poster reads this and he goes to see his child today that he didnt have plans to see than i did my job