Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16845758'>posted</a> on 11/20/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
I appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion.

One thing I don't see acknowledged is that there is a stark contrast between efficiency processing thousands of transactions from a B+ to an A+ book. BetOnline will be the first to say it's not acceptable that some users have waited beyond what's advertised on the site.
With all due respect, you're dead wrong here.

YOU will be the first to say that it's not acceptable that MOST users have to wait far longer than what's promised to receive the money that's rightfully theirs. The problem there is that your bosses are unwilling to shame BetOnline into doing better by criticizing them publicly and downgrading them until verifiable changes are made to their system of operation. That has always been the only club in SBR's bag, but lately it's getting very dusty, only used once the money stops flowing.

THEY (BetOnline) never gave me more than a perfunctory apology while explaining how something unforeseen has arisen and some third party has dropped the ball. If they were the first to accept responsibility for these "unacceptable" delays, then why don't they have a manager posting here with us and saving you the trouble of sounding complicit in their incompetence? I simply can't reconcile your statement that they themselves feel ashamed of how they conduct business with the numerous exchanges I've had with their staff which never included a genuine effort to make things right, but rather only a litany of stalling techniques.

Sorry for shooting the messenger Lou, but they're sending you out as the sacrificial lamb. Don't let your bosses and BetOnline management tell you you can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear...