Originally posted on 11/19/2012:

Ok boys don't really like tonight's card, at least the spreads anyway, just working on some plays now, thinking 3 plays max tonight, can't get a good feeling about most games although I do think G/S has a great chance to upset Dallas tonight? Curry and Lee have been a surprisingly formidable 1-2 punch and the Mav's are really quite ordinary without dirker-dirker. Do have a couple of totals I like tonight, so let's get this party started...

NBA

G/S @ Dallas

Warriors +5.5 (-103 Pinnacle) 2x
Warriors m/l (+205 Pinnacle) 1x

*If you can buy the hook for no more than -115 to take the spread to +6 then I would recommend this as extra safety against our risky m/l bet.

LA Clippers @ San Antonio

Clippers +5 (-109 Pinnacle) 1.5x
Clippers m/l (+160 Pinnacle) 1x

Clippers are hot at the moment. 5 wins in a row is nice, but it's the quality of the opposition that really counts. Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, Portland and a 22 point demolition job on the Spurs, although it should be noted that all those wins other than Portland were home games. Jordan is showing great improvement this year and really locking down the driving lanes, but most importantly For the Clip's has been Crawford's play off the bench, kid is breaking ankles and scoring at will. Could not play another game this season and still probably take 6th man of the year award. Leonard out for the Spurs is big as he is the perfect guy to try and stop JC, also Neal has miss a couple of games with a busted finger and even though he is supposed to play tonight a dodgy finger may affect his shooting? Edit - I got Neal mixed up with Green, do it all the time my bad.

NBA Totals

Houston @ Utah

Under 197 (-112 Pinnacle) 1.5x

Orlando @ Atlanta

Under 187 (-116 Pinnacle) 1x

Both teams have had their scoring difficulties this season and rank near the bottom of the league in offensive production. Redick possibly out for Orlando will not help either as he is their second leading scorer. Three times this season the magic have failed to even hit 75 points and the Hawks went 5 games in a row below 95 before exploding against the Kings in their last game.