bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

UFC on FOX 5: Henderson vs. Diaz (Dec 08)

This is the biggest question needed to answered in order to begin handicapping this fight, because lets face it, the judges will most likely ignore what Nate does off of his back, a la Nate Diaz-Dong Hyun Kim (I thought Nate won that fight).

I think it is safe to say that he won't be manhandled like he did vs McDonald. Rory had a significant size and strength advantage and was likely juicing :

Even if Diaz does threaten from the bottom, it is unlikely that he will be able to submit Henderson considering the submission defense he has shown in the past (Henderson-Cerrone)

Also, will Diaz be able to take down Henderson? He'll probably look to keep it standing but even if he attempts he probably won't be able to take him down and keep him down.

Some Bendo Gifs:

I'm having trouble finding gifs since iron forges iron is no more. Please post any Diaz-Henderson related gifs, especially of their take downs and getting taken down.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-26-15 at 02:26 PM. Reason: image does not exist and title's too long