Originally posted on 11/17/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
I have two simple questions for all you 'rig' tards.
Best answer wins a few of Nasher's points.

Why would SBR 'rig' the poker?
And, for what purpose?
I write a software program allowing all players to win one hand going clockwise. Starting with player one to player nine.
To show it is not a fluke, I write the code allowing all players to win one hand going counter-clockwise. Starting with player nine
to player one. Ask a programmer if this can be done. It can be done as simple as displaying the alphabet backwards and forwards
on a computer screen.
If you do not believe the above, then the rest below will not make any sense to you...

Now I add 50, 100, 200 variables and I can change them on a moments notice. I want the females to win., OK, think I have
data in the registration when the player takes their seat? Test, I write the code allowing all female players to win one hand going
clockwise starting with seat one ending at seat 9. Only 2 females at this table, ok.

What else do I want to test? Whatever time it
is, I want that seat to win. So if it is 1:12:54 my software will have everyone lose except seat 4.Tested, works. Time 4:18:26. My software will have everyone lose except seat 6. Tested, works.
I can add as many variables as I want whenever I want, or leave variables turned off. I tell everyone have fun. Play poker.

You 'rig' poker for the same reason you 'rig' a slot machine. You want it to produce a desired outcome. Answer why you 'rig' a slot machine and you have answered your question.
Me, my software. I will not allow my software to allow a player to easily boot my target players from the table. I want my tables to stay as full as possible. So, my software would be pimped out. I will have it tied into every piece of data I have at my disposal. I can have the next nine winners be based on bankroll, last name, first name, age, country, join date, player rating, temperature, number of posts, seat number. Shoot, have your webcam hooked up to my software, and I can have it programmed that if you live with your mom and you live in the basement, you will not lose a hand. I can program it that worst starting hands win every time, or 25% of the time, or none of the time. One line of code. Usually it is just copied code, so the line is more than likely already out there somewhere in the code. I can program the first person to raise will win the hand, or I can program the first person to raise will lose the hand. I am nice and also have a produce a push hand for special ocassions.
There is only one variable my poker software cannot control. I will announce it at a later time.

The fact of the matter is we want our slot machines and we want our online poker. No matter how angry it makes us.
Real life is rigged in many ways also. What we think is freedom is not really freedom. But that belongs in the politics section.
Everyone, enjoy today because tomorrow may not come. And don't ask me to write your software.