Originally posted on 11/13/2012:

-5 on road = -10.5 if the game were in NO (-7.5 if it were neutral field and 3 more as the superdome is one of the better HF adv) so -5 is exactly right - remember what oak did to pit as a +4.5 and also on the road at ATL +9 - yes, oak has major problems but should get either goodson or mcfadden back if not both and keep in mind they outgained balt this week on the road in a place where balt doesnt lose - oak could have won last week but instead just oaked it up and lost by 35 LOL - someone above mentioned NO travelling west being a factor and while that is true the bigger factor is this Tebow-esque mission Brees is on to will his team back to relevance

i havent decided yet if i am going to use NO in the supercontest this week or not but i really could see this game being 34-31 just as much as NO winning 41-21 - i will likely lay off this one and be betting on and against the winner and loser respectively for the remainder of the year as this game will tell us a lot about whether or not oak can ever be bet again this year and if NO wins by 6+ in this letdown spot off emotional win vs. atl then that will confirm the fact that we can use NO for the next 6 weeks as legit playoff contenders

best of luck guys - hope you all have a great week