Originally posted on 11/12/2012:

This punk is dilusional, just last week he told me begged a church for $$$ to pay his rent, he gets a Food Stamp card every month to eat, he was living in a homeless shelter just back in May or June, his own Mother or 2 Brothers wouldn't even help him, he's got evicted out of every Trailor or House he's ever lived in, every single Truck or Car he's ever had other than 1-2 that were given to him have been repossessed.
You right tho i havent worked in about 2years at the Wall Street Journal, but i was able to draw a Unemployment Check, something you have never worked long enough to qualify for. As far as my wife, i thank God for her, She makes great $$$, she's the reason we get to live in a beatiful house on a golf course, but ive always paid my part, last year i had to sell a House i had owned and rented out for 12 years, Paid every bill we owed, and bought us a Beatiful fully loaded Altima, and still got $$$ in the bank. For people so broke we did just spend 6 days in Vegas plus think of all the Sporting events i have attended in the last 2 years all over country, we live comfortably.

BDJ i'm not gonna keep argueing with you here or anywhere else, you are a worthless piece of sh*t, lose my #. Also if you join the contest this week your points will go to those who you have stiffed here at SBR, that goes for next year 2. Have a great life Loser.