Originally posted on 11/11/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
i asked them 11 days ago to reset my rollover as i was at 36 cents. i was told that they would have someone look into it. i am still waiting. suffice to say, i switched to Heritage.
Most of the 'nickel and dime' quality of life complaints against BOL are totally justified, because as far as I can tell, their phone CS people have very little to no authority to fix any problem.

All they can do is send emails somewhere. Not sure I would even try to ask an important question to them on the phone, as every rep has thier own set of unique answers they like to stick with.

Then if you push them for a specific answer, they put you on hold, torture you with that f\*g guy on hold saying over and over, "poker anyone? Betonline, because you can!"
I want to reach through the phone and grab that recording by the collar, "No you can't asshole, because you're run by monkeys who can't even peel thier bananas without sending an 'email' to 'Dave Mason' in fake player services.

Then when the guy comes back after you've been on hold for 10 minutes, you can tell by his answer he didn't speak to any 'supervisor', he went to the bathroom, made some coffee, and slowly strolled back to his cubicle.

Yeah right.