Originally posted on 11/10/2012:

Saskatchewan had to practice in below freezing with snow this week. The practice was strategically orchestrated to cope with the harsh and snowy conditions they also except to run into Sunday. As a result, 72 percent of the plays from scrimmage were run plays. The players have made it a priority to improve their footing and ball security in such conditions. The ball will be hard to catch Sunday, and so it makes sense for how they ran their practice. Their strategy was so secretive that the Roughrider coach insisted that all media be banned from his teams practice. However, these went against regulations of the CFL and i made sure i had a source on the scene. Saskatchewan's QB has also been reported to have been working on his hip flexors in the team gym last night, indicating his injury is still an issue. If they have to rely on their back up QB at any stage, game over in a blink of an eye. I also subscribed to both local radio stations online to listen to any important news, and i couldn't believe what i heard listening to Calgary's radio host. Live on air he wished for Saskatchewan players to die in a plane crash before they key game against Calgary on Sunday. It has come to my attention, that he has in fact been suspended for his comments. So after looking at all the evidence, and incorporating it in my methodology, there will be no play for us on this one.