Originally posted on 11/09/2012:

I been with this outfit for 4-5 years now.. Yes i know BetIslands isn't that old.. but many of you here are not rookies and probably go back with someone from this outfit at some point in your offshore career...

Can you think back and really come up with a time that Jon hasn't corrected anything ?

I mean shit.. i hear people bashing 5Dimes every single day on this board.. every single day someone is telling Tony to go F himself..

Yet here is a dude that will pretty much always side with the player.. I have never in my life played in a book like this and i have been gambling offshore for 10+ years... They truly have an old school way of doing things there and if you are like me.. thats exactly what you want..

they have improved themselves time and time again.. and whenever we think something is up with them.. they come back with something stronger and better for their clients..

I know for a fact they have gotten better at soccer.. which is a huge must for me.. and they have also added overnight lines.. something everyone at some point during baseball was bitching about.. I dont give a shit about racing unless i am having fun at the track.. but there racebook has gotten better too ...

so what is all the hysteria about ? Everyone is getting paid on time.. i know I collected for the max on tuesday with the rest of the squares that cleaned up this weekend.. and i know next tuesday if i am up.. i will collect again with no problem...

companies have growing pains.. that shit is bound to happen.. but in the end.. are they getting better ? do they take care of their customers?

I know the answer is Jon and his outfit at the end of the day will make it right.. nothing in the past 4 years has every shown me otherwise.. and I have no reason to believe any different moving forward...

I will bet any point amount that if you have a legit beef with islands and post it here.. john will get to it and correct it.. I have seen him do it time and time again on this forum..

ELE everyone... everybody love everybody