Originally posted on 11/09/2012:

100% agree with you on "emotional" angle. every game is "emotional" the key is to learning to control them and executing plays regardless. Yes LSU offense in the matchup was superb, mettenbeterger looked freaking amazing, I was surprised as hell, in Florida game he was overthrowing EVERYTHING, I definately am a LSU believer now which I wasnt earlier in the season/before this game....I think working to the advantage of my pick is the different look bama will be seeing in texas A&Ms spread offense, basically gonna come down to if texas AM can execute its offense efficiently and if they are athletically tough enough to break the open field tackles/get some separation with their speed. gonna be interesting because Its completely different than LSUs offense for the most part. Seeing how bama handles this type-a offense might be a good indicator of things to come to if bama ends up playing oregon in the finals, I think Im just a manziel lover whos making me want to take this pick. Im a handicapper 2nd and avid football fan first, you'll notice I almost ALWAYS have money on the BIG GAMES/tough matchups. which most handicappers disagree with/dont like to do, but their is no better feeling in the world than sitting back on saturday afternoon watching some of the best college football teams go at it with a little bit of money involved, I cant help it.....you'll very rarely see me take the MAC/USA/PAC12 games....Im more of a SEC/B1G guy, which you probably all noticed from my selections are almost always in these conf. matchups....good luck to you this weekend lyon, lets bury the books, I havent really got started on my capping yet, gonna dig deep late tonight......