Originally posted on 11/06/2012:

1. What a great night. Playersonly69 will be offing himself tonight according to what ive been told if obama wins.
Someone update me on this later. Since i wrote this, obama has won, so please lets make this happen.

2. WV gambler thinks the forum is better? How is the forum better when he is making threads laughing
at other people when he on a daily basis ruins peoples lives as a social worker being biased
and not looking at real evidence. He is also a stiff and cheats in fantasy baseball which i proved long ago. He needs to be fired exposing his tats while working.

3. Opie: you had nothing to do with me not being a mod here. I am still the most powerful poster here even without making a thread. People are literally obsessed with me.

Ps: Meeting up with your wife soon.

4. If anyone needs help with fantasy lineups , just pm me or contact me on twitter or facebook.
Im now a mod at 2 fantasy sites that i will not disclose on here. I might be in chat here from time to time.

5. I am now at ************. Come on over and join a new quality gambling forum.
If people can talk about eog, i can surely say something about ATB and not get an infraction right??
If anyone trashes sbr or any site or any posters you will be banned by me.
Edit: wow, did sbr really edit ATB or was that after they saw me say it in chat.

6. Remember, i said last thread, not last post. I might need to respond from time to time.
I may or may not ever post here again. Its my right as an american to change my mind any time
i please on this issue.

7. Good luck kids collecting more food stamps,welfare and possibly losing your job.

8. BREAKING: Apple Maps projecting Barack Obama to win Brazil. Yes i copied that from twitter

Jesse Jackson Jr. wins reelection. That says everything about this country right there.

10. how can anyone vote for Obama but vote for a republican senator or congressman in their state?

11 Seaweed: you might be the dumbest weirdest person in the history of the internet.

12. Top 3 posters at sbr are still jj gold without posting, then lou, then shari

13. I had ten thousand dollars of fantasy contests coming to sbr but now they will not be here. Contact me
for info to get in at the other forum. No they will not be run by me.

14. Jerry lawler will be on raw next week and is doing great.

15. Still looking for a cell phone, contact me

16. Just purchased a dell xps 12

17. Still under 300 pounds. Plan on being under 280 by next April

18. There is now a brock landers facebook page called Brock Landers Picks, feel free to join and post his picks
so you can fade or whatever. Nothing posted there yet. Possible big grand opening for the page.

19 To the people from sbr still calling my house and hanging up. May you burn in hell.

20. Thanks to everyone that has made posts wishing me death or saying they want to skull penetrate my
sister, saying other bad things that shouldn't me mentioned. How classy. It tells me everything i need to know
about you posters.

21. I am innocent of any accusations of cheating or scamming. I already made my thread, posts, responses
to that and have been cleared of any wrong doing. If you read what i had to say instead of what other posters
post then you would know the truth. I play at Bookmaker everyday.

22. I suppovely made a post saying, i sold your info? How would i sale anyones info??? You think i own or run sbr?
I personally thought it was funny, others posted the same or similar stuff.

23. Good luck with your Obama care.

24. Some of the bad guys on sbr, ochronico, neverstopper, bronxer, the giant, seaweed
tattomack, hawley, spankie,inthedrink,wvgambler,boeing,milw aukee mike,
brettles,greenhippo,yisman, hels, . Im sure i missed a few

25. Alot of good guys also. No names to list, you know who you are.

26. I will still be playing sbr poker and in the contest since i said nothing
to get banned in this thread.

27. Farewell sbr, no more threads by me and likely no more posts. If you have anything
you want me to address, ask me and I may reply if it is needed.

28. Republicans won more seats tonight so Obama could do even less this time which
seems impossible since he did nothing.

Crips