NJA
    NJA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2233

Biosportspicks.com NFL 21-5 YTD : Nominated Post

I haven’t been on here since I tried helping people make money. I have been with prosknowsports (BIO) from the beginning as a paying client, and they have been hot across the board in all sports.
    I took the time to post records and just give you guys aheads up on their winning service….Well of course one person turned this into a negative, condemning prosknowsports and myself. I haven’t been on here in about 6 weeks and see that the attacking just keeps coming from someone who is immature, childish, and for some reason has nothing better to do, but be a condescending prick. I hate bookies, I want all of us to kill them, hence my initial intent for posting. If this service was losing, didn’t post accurate records, and they didn’t have two services monitoring their plays, then I get the bashing. This is clearly not the case. Honestly it is mind boggling that someone would waste their time and feed people absolute BS in an attempt to deter people from making money. This person has been unfavorable and discouraging of this service for what reason? Really what is there to complain about? This is a rhetorical question, no answer needed Madden. I don’t care what you retort with because it means nothing to me. I am making money, and lots of it, so your insignificant and erroneous comments are worthless. You will probably come back and say that we lost a game last night which is true, but in the long run it doesn’t matter. You will probably claim that I am marketing for these guys; no I am not. I am simply trying to help guys make some money and return the favor from about 18 months ago when I wason SBR trying to find winners. Good luck to all, and Madden I hope you have a glorious day.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-30-14 at 02:11 PM.