Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16611420'>posted</a> on 11/02/2012:

Kid I am not sure what you are getting at here. If certain posters get acknowledged special treatment then there goes the level playing field and in an instant we would have the good old "this guy got this and I didn't".

Shit is already a little juvenile at times, don't you think that would push it over the middle school edge?

I post for the fukk of it. Acknowledgement is real low on my list of priorities. I am never mentioned in the "poster of the month/best capper/power poster" discussions. Fukk cares. Every post I make, I try to contribute a little something, whether it be humor, a play, some capping information or a personal contribution to another poster. Through in the odd pseudo e-battle to keep the wits sharp and there you go.

I post for what I can put into it, not what I can get out of it. It makes me laugh, feel good, grab some info or blow of some fukkin steam.

Fukk cares about the rest of it.

Lighten up and enjoy bro. I for one enjoy the fukk out of your posts and many others here. If I am ever fortunate enough to cross paths with you I'd fukkin buy you a beer or twenty.