Originally posted on 10/31/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
Hi Shari - could honor the ultimatum set by the very guy you are supporting? Especially considering not a single person can argue he has made it even slightly better, definitely no where near "fixed."
Brooks you are saying that nothing has gotten "even slightly" better. By that do you mean the stock market gaining 5,000 points back? Is that not "even slightly" better? Forclosures on a decline and home sales rising since November of last year? Is that not "even slightly" better? Job creation on an incline every month for 11 months straight? Is that not "even slightly" better?

The thing I don't admire from Republicans is the fact that they refuse to acknowledge "even slight" progress from anything resembling a Democrat resolution. Job creation up? Bullshit, it's a left wing poll. Home sales on the rise? Bullshit that's a typo. Stock Market gaining from 8,000 after the sub prime crisis to 13,000 currently. Bullshit!... I mean I can't explain how, I just know it's bullshit somehow... because it looks too good for the President...

You can think whatever you want and speculate wildly on what your party "could've done" if they won, but they didn't win, so it's a moot point. To speculate on what they "will do" if they win is strange seeing as how they haven't divulged to you any specifics of their actual proposals, so that's a moot point as well, since you are completely unaware of their intentions. To refuse acknowledgement that things are improving is not only stupid, it's the complete opposite of logical mathematical reasoning. Basically to say "nothing is improving even slightly" is like trying to convince someone the number one has a higher value than two. It just doesn't work, but keep trying maybe one day you'll get there................................... .(still waiting)................................ ..........