Originally posted on 10/13/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
What's scummy about them? They pay, they have good lines (even if they deal dual). I am just a player, have no affiliation with them besides playing there. I have had a great experience with them and been with them for a couple years already.
He doesn't even play there...but he's an expert on their policy from 2nd hand information.
prop..the same guy who was impartial one second in the Bonnie and Clyde scam thread and next minute Heritage is a bad group.
Cory must have offered to give him a cut if he gets paid.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
Abe needs to bow down to Heritage and the superior linesman they use and all of their staff. Heritage is the best and always has been the best. You probably lost your trailer to Heritage and mad because they wiped you out. Go get your ebt
Poor Abe is against every book. Tomorrow there will be a thread from him about how a book sucks because their font is too small for him. If you make a post against a certain book Abe Honest is your best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by mw00 View Post
here's how i look at it..thats why you have multiple books and you play the best line...it could be to your advantage.
Exactly. A majority of the posters complaining about them don't even play there..take what they say with a grain of salt. Fishie had a problem getting paid via check...not uncommon in todays overseas age for any book.. all of a sudden that is paramount to a "slow" pay.