Originally posted on 10/30/2012:

NCAAF games I went ahead and got down on:

Indiana -1 1/2 -110
1 unit
Indiana is just a better team than Iowa in all phases.
MS ST +7 -115 1 unit
That's just too many points in what should be a very close game.
Pitt +17 -115 1 unit
I expect a letdown here from ND. They still should win but it will be ugly. I'm still considering the under too.
Tex Tech -7 -120 1 unit
The Texas defense is giving up 450 yds per game. These defenses are on 2 different levels.
K State -9 1/2 -110 1 unit
KSt is at home looking for revenge in what was a close game last year with a much better OK St team. Now K ST is in a different class in every phase of the game.
LSU +10 -110 1 unit
LSU getting double digits at home at night deserves at least a unit especially when they've been waiting on this game since January & had an extra week to prepare.

GTech -7 -120 2 units
GT/Md under 47 -110 1 unit
Maryland has lost all 4 of their QBs with season-ending injuries. That's the first I've ever heard of such a thing. Now they will be forced to start a freshman LB that played QB in high school this week. He didn't even start learning the playbook til just over a week ago. I'd be surprised if they scored double digits.

San Jose ST -19 -110 2 units
Idaho's starting QB & a LB were dismissed from the team. Their TE was suspended. Their HC was fired on the 21st. They've allowed 42 pts per game. They were beaten by 58 in their last game vs La Tech and have given up 745 yds rushing their last 2 games. This 1-7 team is in bad shape & they are taking on solid 6-2 SJSt team.