Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16497496'>posted</a> on 10/23/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
wasnt it 5grand earlier?
could be wrong tho
either way i took my $ out of heritage
even though they said they had no clue what i was talkin about.
Oh well Betislands will be getting some more $$ from me this week

Not 100% sure if he ever said 5K...

But Lou did just say that "You were extremely fortunate that whomever accessed your account didn't actually blow the balance."

So I'm assuming brock made up the whole losing 7K story. I'm just going to go ahead and assume brock phoned his account password to somebody and told them to play Poker and try to run up his account. The guy lost, brock called "HACKER" and then got the situation "resolved"

Seems like a new Scam Brock has become part of...And he got SBR to help him scam the book.

I'll for one tell you, there is no way in hell I could guess what the fukk ones password would be let alone be able to get his password. Although if he had posted screenshot with account number available, it still would make it damn near impossible to get onto his account.

But like I said, I can 95% guarantee brock has had this in the plans for quite sometime...That's why he picked such a simple password to make the "hacking" seem more plausible. Due to his past history of scamming, it seems like it's probably what happened.

Well done Brock, too bad taking your shot at the Heritage book didn't work out....Get a better poker player to play for you next time you dumbfuk.